I've worked in tech, publishing, politics, public policy, and theoretical physics.
I write a newsletter called The Cracked Vessel.
I live and work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Founder of The School of Unknowing
- Co-author at distilled.pm
- Wrote a play, "Sycamore", and produced a stage reading at the Berkeley Repertory Theatre
- Founder and organizer of Current Events Discussion Meetup and Culture Club. Co-founder Book Club.
- Tech writer at Palantir.
- Data Editor at MapLight, work with reporters to produce front-page stories for The New York Times, BuzzFeed, KQED, and other publications as well as politics stories for publications such as San Francisco Chronicle and the Los Angeles Times.
- Worked on Voter's Edge at MapLight, developing sophisticated back-end data analytics software tools and statistical methods and processes.
- Founded Distilled Magazine, a publication and international community dedicated to telling a narrative about who we are and where we are going as a global society.
- Post-graduate student at Cambridge University and Trinity College Dublin, and undergraduate student at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- George J. Mitchell Scholar, class of 2009-2010.
- Researched at the Technical University of Berlin, Georgia Tech School of Public Policy,and Trinity College Dublin.
- Worked for the Democratic Party and Progressive Change Campaign Committee.
- Have lived in Berkeley, Oakland, Atlanta, Berlin, Dublin, Cambridge, London, Washington DC. Originally from Cobb County, Georgia.